We are officially OPENING for ALL services!!!
We have been (im)patiently waiting for this day to come, and it’s FINALLY here! On 6/19, we will be officially OPEN and will be able to take appointments for ALL services that are offered here at SUGARED. This includes facials, Lira Clinical peels, and microblading!
We have missed all of our clients SO much, and are so excited to get back into the treatment room. At SUGARED, we believe that feeling great about yourself IS essential, and we want to create the most relaxing & uplifting experience for all of our clients to feel their most beautiful before, after, and during appointments!
As we move towards getting back to our normal and being open, we do have a new protocol that we must follow to comply with state guidelines.
Please review this protocol prior to your appointment.
We can’t wait to see you!
- Masks are essential right now, so please show up to your appointment wearing a mask!
- If you have an appointment that requires your mask to be removed, please wait until we instruct you to do so.
- Please arrive to your appointment 5-10 minutes early. For services, you will *check-in* by calling from your vehicle and we will notify you when to come inside!
- We are trying to limit our studio to one client at a time, so your patience is appreciated!
We cant wait to make your skin GLOW again! Since we are getting back to practicing facials safely once we’re open, we have a specific protocol in place to keep our employees and our clients as safe as possible!
- We’re SO excited to practice facials again and we want to know what you skin has been up to. We will talk skin with our masks on and then move into a relaxing facial.
- SUGARED is currently offering facial steam as optional at this time.
- Facial steam has the potential to spread droplets into the air, so it is up to you if you’d like to include steam during your appointment.
- Try to use your facial appointment as an opportunity to relax and take a moment for quiet time.
- Talking without a mask also has the potential to spread droplets into the air.
- We are currently offering our facial clients the option to try a guided meditation during their appointment. We will have several options to choose from if you would like to try a meditation, or we will also have our calming spa music available.
Have a scheduled bikini area sugaring appointment with us? We want to make sure you’re ready! We know it’s been a minute, and we want to prepare you as best as we can!
- If your hair is too long or too short, we will be unable to provide you with the best service that we can. To be ready for your appointment, the ideal hair length should be 2 weeks post-shave.
- Say your hair is longer than an inch? You can use a flat top comb as a barrier to trim your hair to get the perfect length. We know it’s been a long time, and trust us when we say you don’t want it to be too long!
- And if you just shaved, we are happy to reschedule you a few weeks out! We want to make your appointment as painless and effective as possible!
SUGARED IS SANITIZED!
We can assure all of our clients that SUGARED is a clean and sanitary studio. As we reopen, we want to put our clients at ease that our studio is a safe place.
- Due to the fact that we are adding sanitation times to our appointments, we ask that you please are not late. There’s no cancellation fee if you feel sick, however there will be a late fee of $25 and your appointment and your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Please note that we are still implementing our standard cancellation policy if you are not sick.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, you will be charged 50% of your total appointment cost.
- If you are sick we will reschedule your appointment 14 days out or later. We ask you to please take advantage of the free COVID-19 tests in town.
SUGARED is so excited to welcome you back into our studio! We’re so grateful for all of the love + support we received during the time that we were closed! We can’t wait to get back to our normal and back to pampering you!
Feel free to call, text, or book online for any future appointments! We can’t wait to see you once we are open!!!