Dating all the way back to the Egyptians, sugaring is the most gentle, long lasting treatment to eliminate unwanted hair from all areas of the body for men and women. Perfect for all skin types, hair textures and skin sensitivities. The sugar paste consists simply sugar, lemon juice, and water making it 100% natural and biodegradable. Sugaring exfoliates dead skin cells and removes the hair in its natural direction eliminating breakage and making ingrown hairs less likely to occur. This process is completely sanitary and never hot working with your body temperature to seep into hair follicles allowing hair extraction as short as 1/16 inch. Removal of hair at its early growth stage starts to eliminate the hair follicle leaving you smooth and hair free.
Made from organics ingredients, sugar, lemon, and water. So natural you can eat it! Safe for the most sensitive skin.
Unlike wax sugar will not stick to live skin cells, only dead cells will be removed, so there is no risk of abrasion or tearing.
Bacteria cannot survive in dense quantities of sugar so there is no risk of infection. A new ball of sugar is applied to each client with a gloved have so there is never cross contamination.
Unlike Waxing sugar paste is applied against the direction of hair growth then removed in the hairs natural direction, resulting in less painful hair removal and eliminating hair breakage which causes ingrown hairs.
Hair growth only needs to be 1/16 inch. This allows hair removal at the hair’s growth stage for faster refinement.(May very on individual and hair type.)
Sugar paste is lukewarm when applied to the skin so there is no risk of burning.
Sugaring is so gentle it can remove the vellus hair on some woman’s faces and is safe for clients with sensitivities.
Sugar paste dissolves very easily with water so there is no sticky residue left on your skin.
— Women —
Brow Design 25
Side Burns 15
Full Face 55
Full Face/Brows 65
Basic Bikini 45
Extended Bikini 55
Full Arm 45
Happy Trail 15
Lower Back 25
First Time Brazilian 75
Maintenance Brazilian 50
(3 weeks or Less)
Maintenance Brazilian 65
(Within 4-8 weeks)
Upper Leg 40
Lower Leg 55
Full Leg 75
— Men —
Guy Brows 20
Full Arm 60
Happy Trail 20
Basic Briefs 65
Upper Leg 50
Lower Leg 65
Full Leg 95
— Teen —
Half Leg 40
Full Leg 60
— other services —
Soothing Mask 10
A soothing mask applied to the sugared area immediately after hair removal procedure to calm and help prevent ingrown hairs.
Ingrown Mask 15
Mask intended to help with ingrown hairs if they occur between appointments.
- Hair needs to be 1/8 in long. Typically 5-7 days after shaving.
- Please no shaving between appointments.
- Please avoid sun exposure 24 hours prior to and after your appointment.
- Gently exfoliate and hydrate your skin prior to your appointment. Treat your skin well! Especially after sugaring! Results are always much better when the skin has been gently exfoliated and hydrated prior to a sugaring appointment.
- If very sensitive please take a pain reliever or anti-inflammatory of your choice 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Plan! We can be more sensitive around our cycle.
- Let us know if you have been on any skin medications that could affect your sugaring appointment. These include but are not limited to Accutane, Alpha or Beta Hydroxy acids (glycolic, salicylic, ect.), Retin-A, or any skin thinning medications.
- If using any retinoids or other exfoliants stop one week before your facial sugaring appointment.
- Any sensitivities? Any shyness? Again, let us know! We’re here to make you feel welcome and comfortable. That’s a promise.
- Allergies? Let us know.
24-48 Hours After Your Appointment
- No Tanning beds for 12 hours after service
- Don’t take a hot bath (showers are fine)
- Not hot tubs or shared water.
- Sexual intercourse should be avoided, friction can cause irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Don’t use lotions with harsh chemicals, perfumes, or dyes.
- Apply only gentle moisturizers
- Keep hands away from freshly sugared areas, this can encourage irritation.
- Use tea tree, lavender.
- Wear loose cotton undies.